Petroleum, tank and pipework installations and environmental projects
For 25 years Westfield Pipework has specialised in the fabrication and installation of pipework in polyethylene, stainless steel and steel.
Installations – we have extensive experience of installations in the following areas:
- Petroleum forecourt filling stations
- Tanks above and below ground (tanks for fuel, water, oil, waste products)
- Polyethylene, stainless steel and steel pipework
- AdBlue systems
- Tank gauges
- Supply and/or fit petroleum equipment e.g. Nozzles and labels
Maintenance & Testing – we provide maintenance and testing across the following areas:
- Tank cleaning, lining or foam filling
- Tank testing
- Stage1b Vapour recovery Testing
- Environmental checking
- Tank gauges – checking and commissioning
- Maintenance of petroleum forecourt filling stations
- Maintenance of AdBlue systems
Equipment refurbishment – we also refurbish all equipment associated with petroleum filling stations.
Westfield Pipework listen to your requirements – get in touch to discuss a no obligation quotation and site visit.