Health, Safety & Welfare Policy Statement
The Company recognise the moral, legal and financial responsibility to protect employees and third parties affected by our activities and to operate our business efficiently, by endeavouring to prevent accidents and incidents to people and property and to generally promote the well being of our employee’s long-term health.
The management of the Company recognise their responsibility to provide and maintain safe systems of work and a working environment which so far as is reasonably practicable, are safe, without risk to health and adequate as regards facilities and arrangements for the welfare at work of all Company employees.
Continual improvement in the area of health, safety & welfare is supported by the measurement of performance by internal and external health & safety auditing.
Health and Safety Essential Principles
- Satisfy health, safety & welfare requirements through an effective Company management system.
- Assess the risks to employees, customers, partners and any other people who could be affected by the activities and consult employees regarding current preventative and protective measures.
- Reduce the incidence of personal injury and occupational illness.
- Minimise loss caused through property damage, fire and security incident.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to achieve safe working practices, thereby ensuring the safety and health of all employees.
- Ensure that adequate resources are made available to meet these objectives.
- Actively sustain effective worker involvement and participation in the communication and promotion of competence, which allows all employees and their representatives to make a responsible and informed contribution to health and safety issues.
- Ensure everyone understands their role and expected behaviour.
- Ensure that the arrangements are effective and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain suitable for the needs of the business and compliance.
- Ensure that the health and safety policy is a ‘living’ document.
IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL EMPLOYEES TO CONFORM TO THE COMPANY SAFETY POLICY AND SAFE WORKING PRACTICES.
The Directors of the Company give their full support to the implementation of this policy.